[July 26, 2022] IIAI AAI 2022-Winter Congress webpage opened.
Call for Paper
The 13th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is composed of the following special interest topics events:
- 15th International Conference on E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2022-Winter)
- 13th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE 2022-Winter)
- 13th International Conference on Data Science and Institutional Research (DSIR 2022-Winter)
- 12th International Conference on Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI 2022-Winter)
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings. Also, selected papers are invited to submit extended version to some following post-conference publications.
- International Journal of Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (IJSCAI)
- Information Engineering Express – International Journal (IEE)
- International Journal of Service and Knowledge Management (IJSKM)
- International Journal of Institutional Research and Management (IJIRM)
- International Journal of Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (IJLTLE)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing (IJIITC)
Exhibition & Sponsorship
If you are willing to be a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Each sponsor has booth of sponsor at the conference venue and opportunity to present the product/service of your organization. Several types of sponsorship, such as gold, platinum, and diamond are provided based on sponsor fee.
If you are interested in exhibiting your product or services at the conference venue without being a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Your company/organization name, number of exhibitors, type of exhibition(by poster, signage, etc…), and breakdown of the exhibition information(recruiting, new product, etc.) are needed. Exhibition fee is charged in addition to the conference registration fee.Edit