Bali Dynasty Resort, Bali, Indonesia
(Onsite Conference on December 11-13 and Onsite & Online Conference on December 13)
[July 13, 2023] IIAI AAI 2023-Winter Congress publishes the papers in technical & ICT scope (theory, development and application) and in education, management, and interdisciplinary research with natural and social science in the scope of the conference.
Call for Paper
The 15th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is composed of the following special interest topics events:
- 17th International Conference on E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2023-Winter)
- 15th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE 2023-Winter)
- 15th International Conference on Data Science and Institutional Research (DSIR 2023-Winter)
- 14th International Conference on Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI 2023-Winter)
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings. Also, selected papers are invited to submit extended version to some following post-conference publications.
- International Journal of Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (IJSCAI)
- Information Engineering Express – International Journal (IEE)
- International Journal of Service and Knowledge Management (IJSKM)
- International Journal of Institutional Research and Management (IJIRM)
- International Journal of Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (IJLTLE)
CPS publishes the papers in technical & ICT scope (theory, development and application) for CPS publication(*). IIAI Digital Library (IIAI OCPS) publishes papers in education, management, and interdisciplinary research with natural and social science in the scope of the conference, which are not included in CPS publication. Paper assignment to each publication is done by CPS and IIAI.
- Conference Publishing Services (CPS)
- IIAI Digital Library (IIAI OCPS) Titles
- IIAI Letters on Institutional Research
- IIAI Letters on Business and Decision Science
- IIAI Letters on Informatics and Interdisciplinary Research
(*) Content will be submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing. Indexing services are independent organizations, and CPS cannot guarantee that any particular abstract or index entry will be included in Ei Compendex or any other indexing service.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
If you are willing to be a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Each sponsor has booth of sponsor at the conference venue and opportunity to present the product/service of your organization. Several types of sponsorship, such as gold, platinum, and diamond are provided based on sponsor fee.
If you are interested in exhibiting your product or services at the conference venue without being a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Your company/organization name, number of exhibitors, type of exhibition(by poster, signage, etc…), and breakdown of the exhibition information(recruiting, new product, etc.) are needed. Exhibition fee is charged in addition to the conference registration fee.