12th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics
July 2-7, 2022, Kanazawa Japan (Hybrid congress format)
Due to COVID-19, the congress will be held in a hybrid format.
[May 26, 2022] Japan National Tourism Organization provides the check-list to enter Japan for foreign attendees.
[May 26, 2022] The IIAI AAI 2022 was approved to receive the ERFS for foreign attendees and family members to visit the conference venue by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. If you (your family) attend the conference onsite, please provide the following information through contact form. https://iaiai.org/conference/aai2022/contact/
- Name on Passport
- Country code on Passport (3 letters like JPN)
- Birthday: YYYY/MM/DD
- Passport number (like NN1122334)
- Date of entry to Japan when you plan:
- E-mail address
- Name of Hotel where you plan to stay
- Postal address of Hotel
Local Sightseeing Places https://www.japan.travel/en/travel-directory/kanazawa/
- Due to a lot of requests, organizing committee decided to extend the deadline of paper submission until May 2, 2022 (PST).
- This year, the congress will be held between July 2-7 in Kanazawa City, Japan in hybrid format.
CPS publishes the papers in technical & ICT scope (theory, development and application) for CPS publication. IIAI Digital Library (IIAI OCPS) publishes all other papers in the scope of the conference, which are not included in CPS publication. Assignment to each publications are done by CPS and IIAI.
- IIAI Digital Library (IIAI OCPS) Titles
- IIAI Letters on Institutional Research
- IIAI Letters on Business and Decision Science
- IIAI Letters on Informatics and Interdisciplinary Research
Call for Paper
The 12th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is composed of the following special interest topics events:
- 14th International Conference on E-Service and Knowledge Management (ESKM 2022)
- 12th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE 2022)
- 12th International Conference on Data Science and Institutional Research (DSIR 2022)
- 11th International Conference on Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (SCAI 2022)
- 7th International Conference on Business Management of Technology (BMOT 2022)
- 7th International Conference on Enterprise Architecture and Information Systems (EAIS 2022)
- 5th International Conference on Interaction Design and Digital Creation / Computing (IDDC 2022)
- 3rd International Conference on Decision Science, Theory and Management (DSTM 2022)
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings. Also, selected papers are invited to submit extended version to some following post-conference publications.
- International Journal of Smart Computing and Artificial Intelligence (IJSCAI)
- Information Engineering Express – International Journal (IEE)
- International Journal of Service and Knowledge Management (IJSKM)
- International Journal of Institutional Research and Management (IJIRM)
- International Journal of Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (IJLTLE)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing (IJIITC)
Exhibition & Sponsorship
If you are willing to be a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Each sponsor has booth of sponsor at the conference venue and opportunity to present the product/service of your organization. Several types of sponsorship, such as gold, platinum, and diamond are provided based on sponsor fee.
If you are interested in exhibiting your product or services at the conference venue without being a sponsor of the conference, please contact us through the contact form. Your company/organization name, number of exhibitors, type of exhibition(by poster, signage, etc…), and breakdown of the exhibition information(recruiting, new product, etc.) are needed. Exhibition fee is charged in addition to the conference registration fee.